During the cold season it is essential that you have even more careful with your skin, as the winter can also affect your beauty. Here are some tips you should note fabulous…
- Do not abuse cleansing and exfoliating creams, especially if your skin is dry.
- In winter you should only exfoliate twice a month, no more, even if you have oily skin.
- Add almond oil to your daily bath, whether in your bath or sponge, this will help moisturize your skin.
- Never forget to apply moisturizer, which is that at this time of year, the skin tends to dry naturally. When temperatures drop, the sebaceous glands produce less greasers, hence the dryness. To avoid to walk across rough and cracked using a moisturizer rich in nutrients such as vitamin A and E. Apply morning and night on face and neck.
- For the rest of your skin grasps a moisturizer rich in antioxidants, nutrients and fat. Do not forget to elbows, knees, feet and hands. Wear as many times as you can during the day.
- As for your lips, you just have to a little cocoa butter or petroleum jelly time, so avoiding the usual winter chapped lips.
- Avoid where possible: coffee, hot, irritating, spicy food. And forget the cigar as well as being super harmful, causing poor circulation and this may cause you to bring red nose. Alcohol is the same.
- Escape from the heating, which reduces the skin’s natural moisture.
- Although it’s cold, avoid very hot water in the bath because your skin dry. So it is preferred to warm water.
- At this time, your skin is more sensitive than usual, so do it gently exfoliate you and wash your face with warm water (as cold as that can stand it).
- During this season it is essential that you use a hair conditioner.
- Apply some coconut oil or almond and apply on the tips of your wet hair, then wrap your head in a towel and leave for an hour or so. Then wash it with your favorite shampoo. You will find that leaves your hair soft and hydrated.