Archive for July, 2010
Your nails are the reflection of your personality and can be your best business card.
To have healthy nails and prevent brittleness some care must be taken:
- Do not eat the nails or cuticles.
- To combat protect nails maceration of soaps and detergents (use cotton gloves covered with rubber gloves in domestic work).
- To wash your hands using cold water better than hot water.
- The nails should be cut preferably after bathing.
- It is better to smooth the cut nails with care. Read the rest of this entry »
Here are some makeup tricks to draw a face radiant.
- The choice of color: Prevents both those too dark and very light colors. It is preferable tones to live just over the natural carnation of the mouth and give the role of makeup to eye and / or cheeks.
- The texture: Escape ultramate lipsticks, reducing optically mouth. A brighter, greater sense of volume. For a very natural, makeup lips with a creamy or glossy bar in a natural color, and in the center of the lower lip gloss applied a drop to give a more meaty. Read the rest of this entry »
The buttock is one of the most problematic for women, because that is where it tends to accumulate most of cellulite. Here is an easy way to keep your buttocks firmly, without great effort and most importantly, that you can make at home.
So that proves it is important to them in the correct position and is maintained at all times of the movement. If these exercises are bad, they are totally useless, and it may end in a major back pain! Read the rest of this entry »
If you want your eyes to have a more natural glow, begins to apply eyeliner eyelashes where they begin: at a little distance from the inner corner of the eyelids.
The eye shadow will look natural if you use your pinky for mixed and soften the colors well after each application. Read the rest of this entry »
There are many people who adopt diets for extreme weight loss that can become downright dangerous for health.
However, there are certain tricks that can be got ready at home to lose weight in a healthy and natural manner and are detailed below:
- Develop a list of reasons that are to lose weight and keep that list in a visible place in the kitchen (preferably near the refrigerator). Read the rest of this entry »
Very few women are satisfied with the size and shape of your breasts.
A big chest can not be reduced and a small one can not get bigger if not by surgery, but proper care and some gymnastic exercises can positively influence the shape and consistency of the breasts.
The breasts begin to develop in the majority of many young people between 12 and 14. The fatty tissues accumulate until the breasts are shaped.
These fatty tissues are glands that act only during the periods of pregnancy to produce milk. To the breasts are strong and beautiful is important to begin to care during adolescence, but later you may do something for them. Read the rest of this entry »
The skin of your baby requires special care and delicate to stay healthy. Redness, peeling, dryness are signs that something is wrong. To avoid these problems, see the following advices to care for your children’s skin.
Why skin requires special care for your baby?
The dermis of a newborn child is fragile and very thin. From birth and up to three years of life it continues to mature and develop. Read the rest of this entry »
Summer nights Long evenings in good company, enjoying when, at last, the sun sets and you can enjoy the cool. Do you want the makeup still in place although the nights may be long? Here are some tips for perfect hold until you return home and can boast of a good face all night!
- Matte makeup bases control the brightness and have more permanence than satin. To not be a mask effect, it should use formulas that are both transparent and nuances, and be more sparing in their application in the drier areas such as cheeks. Read the rest of this entry »
Want to get a skin without shine? The mattifying bases are your best ally to kill them.
When looking for a complexion without shine it’s time to switch to mattifying bases, which contain assets that are absorbing the excess sebum throughout the day. So skin looks more clean and fresh throughout the day and do not need to use translucent powder.
Secret of application. These bases are applied with fingers and then pass a dry sponge for the face to eliminate excess material that is not too dull. The more matte formula is the more you have to work and extend the product. Read the rest of this entry »
Several minutes and a few steps are enough to get a makeup natural to drop you a radiant look. While taking hurry, never forget Apply concealers, foundation, powder, shadow, mascara, blush and lipstick, all in seven steps.
- Make-up Base: Unify your tone, camouflage imperfections and gives you great light. Use a similar basis to your skin tone, capable of adapting to light. Some makeup artists, to give more natural makeup, do not apply it across the face, but only in the less uniform skin. Read the rest of this entry »