The heels may be your best allies, as they stylize your figure, but may also be your worst enemies, because if you’re not used them properly, chances are that make you lose your balance and send toward the ground. So that you do not face such situation, here is a mini-guide for you to help you to master them and to get benefit from them.
- Buy shoes in your size to fit you perfectly.
- If this is your first time, it is best to choose models with fasteners at the ankles.
- When walking, maintain an upright posture and relaxed, so that your body move naturally.
- Your legs have to be as together as possible, straight and parallel. When walking, let your weight fall on the entire sole, not only on the point. Help yourself from the movement of your hips and your arms for balance. Do not bend your knees more than usual.
- When you feel more secure, try climbing stairs and walking on various surfaces (of course, avoids the rocky floor and the slippery streets.)
- And remember it’s all about practice, so do not despair.