Today and especially women, young people prefer to use acrylics, this practice has become widespread, but primarily for their daily duties of women not allowed to properly wear their natural nails.
The advantage of using acrylic nails is to protect the natural nail damage that can cause the nail polish for their chemical content.
Acrylic nails for resistance are ideal for women who have weak or brittle nails.
Acrylic nails are easy to maintain, in addition to showing them off with designs or pictures that you like.
The disadvantages are basically the glue that is used if not removed properly can damage the natural nails and even skin so it is necessary to take the utmost care.
The acrylic nails are always painted opaque color; you can apply a gel bath which will be bright and natural.
Maintenance is simple, to the twenty days is the time when natural nails grow, you must do a retouch in acrylic nails, filling the space left by the natural nail.
Note that before using artificial nails, you should consult with a specialist to see if your nails are weak or very sensitive, if necessary you will treat the building, otherwise you run the risk of further weaken your natural nails.
When you stop using artificial nails must undergo treatment with enamel strengthener and oils, thus maintain good health in your nails.
A beauty salon specialist will give you the right service for the best acrylic nail care.
- The shape of your nails and what you say
- Hand & Nail Care : beautiful hands and nails
- Healthy nails and spectacular
- Paint your nails according to your personality
- Caring for your nails!
- Sculptured nails step by step
- Tips on How to Decorate Nails
- How to perfectly painted toe nails?
- Homemade recipe to get your hands soft and to give brightness to your nails
- Perfect nails in a few steps