Almond oil is extracted by pressure from the almonds and has been used since ancient times for the many benefits it can bring to health and beauty of the skin.
This oil is rich in vitamins A and E, protein, minerals and fatty acids which can be used to care for any skin type, but is especially suitable for sensitive and dry skin.
There are many creams and shampoos that can be found on the market kiss of almond oil.
Some uses of almond oil
Outdoor uses of almond oil
* As massage oil can be mixed with other oils such as rosehip.
* To prepare formulations of aromatherapy.
* To reduce inflammation and soothe irritated areas.
* To enhance the appearance of our hair, alone or mixed with other essential oils.
* To hydrate very dry skin.
* To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy or when you are on a diet to lose weight.
Internal uses of almond oil
* It helps clear mucus from the tissue.
* It has a laxative effect.
* It is a good protein supplement.
Benefits of using almond oil can bring us
There are numerous benefits associated with health and beauty you can get continued use of almond oil:
* It’s a great softener and moisturizer for all skin types but especially for dry and scaly.
* Provides elasticity to the skin.
* It has great anti-inflammatory properties.
* Calming effect on irritated skin.
* Delays the onset of the signs of aging.
* Stimulates production of collagen and elastin.
* It is ideal for treating dry or damaged hair.
* Ideal for mature skin care.
* Prevents the appearance of stretch marks.
* Used on the scalp nourishes it and prevents dandruff.
- Goodbye to wrinkles, no surgery, no laser, no Botox
- Home remedies to hide skin markings
- Skin Beauty Help
- Beautiful Skin Care Tips
- How to delay the appearance of wrinkles
- Homemade face masks with honey
- 12 winter beauty tips
- Say Goodbye to Hair Grease
- Hands Care Tips
- How to prepare the skin for the Holidays