A common sight in some women the presence of dark circles or drooping eyelids, however, although most thought that these problems are unique to women over 60, it is certain that at any age may suffer from them. The cause of their presence in young people is mainly due to lifestyle, bad night, too much alcohol, but is not the only reason it could also have a genetic origin.
To combat these problems science performs surgery on the eye area, called blepharoplasty. This helps reduce excess eyelid that covers the eye, helping to improve vision, also decreases the amount of fat in the lower eyelid to remove the dark circles are not. People who undergo this treatment are able to rejuvenate his gaze almost immediately.
However, despite what most may think, this surgery does not eliminate wrinkles or crow’s feet eyes, for which they need specific techniques and treatments.
How It’s Done
- The intervention does not require hospitalizations prior, just hours prior to check, that all tests previously conducted.
- Usually performed with local anesthesia, but may be exceptional cases under local anesthesia.
- It is noted on the skin of both eyelids cuts and the areas to be audited.
- Once in the operating room, surgery can last from one to two hours.
- The surgery cuts and painless. Then proceeds to remove fat, skin and muscle necessary.
- Before concluding, we apply a lubricating gel in the eye and bandaged them.
The subject of risks and the complications of surgery potential should be discussed during consultation with your plastic surgeon, for it is important that you meet with him personally and to resolve your question.
- Some potential complications include presentation of bleeding, infection and adverse reactions to anesthesia.
- Another possible complication after surgery, the sensation of dryness or irritation in the eyes, which requires treatment.
- There may be a temporary decrease in sensitivity of the skin of the eyelid or impaired eyelid function, which must be repaired with further surgery.
- You can minimize risks by following the instructions of your plastic surgeon before and after surgery.
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Conceal your dark circles
- Concealer – Pimples or dark circles simply hide
- Expert eliminating dark circles
- Technology in the service of beauty
- Types of eyes and its makeup
- How to apply shadow pencil
- Are you going to be bald?
- Eye care sets : Eye masks to soothe the eye area
- 10 TIPS TO REDUCE CELLULITE