The bangs in the front have never gone out of fashion and are a good alternative to change the look of every woman without changing the hairstyle.
The bangs also conceal facial imperfections, modify and soften the hair factions.
To find out what type of bangs looks better on your face here are some recommendations for you:
- For thick hair you can use and wide with plenty of bangs hair.
- For fine hair use light bangs with little amount of hair.
- For round faces with long wicks to use, try strained and tenuous they reach the height of the cheeks.
- For short fronts using the bangs to the side and the bangs are not usually look good.
- For use long faces or side bangs but they are long.
- To cover large ears are rather long bangs to the height of the nose and then to the side.
- To highlight the large eyes use a thin bangs to the side.
- To enhance small eyes use a short bangs to the side or straight up to the eyelashes.
To bring the fashion fringes, you are recommended to properly take into account:
- Be careful when cutting the bangs alone and that is not as easy as it sounds.
- The bangs should be smooth, in cases of hair with waves or curls are often smooth.
- Not all have to be straight bangs, you can also cut asymmetrical.
Another important thing is that depending on the weather, your hair type or style you choose will need to use some kind of hairspray.
- Current hairstyles: bangs
- What’s New in haircuts
- Hairstyles for straight hair
- Hair trends : the line side
- New season, new haircut and four short hair tricks to show off
- The trend hairstyles 2011
- The best makeup for an oval face
- What hairstyle suit you if you have a round face?
- Tips for smooth hair
- Tips to beautify eyelashes and eyebrows