The cold winter skin affects the state of our face and body. When the weather is at its worst, the ritual of beauty has to be as strict as possible.
Switch to a cream cleanser, a thicker moisturizer or emollient oil and gently exfoliate the skin to better absorb other products and thus prevent the skin from drying, use hand cream and deep conditioning treatments for hair every month.
The basic makeup of winter should include:
- A base cream or light to counter the dryness and give skin a glow with undertones of peach, apricot and pink, and so add warmth to pale skin and languid.
- Or translucent pressed powder.
- Cream blush.
- Creamy lipstick.
- Rimmel is not waterproof, as these can dry.
If we talk about caring for your hair keep in mind that the shampoo should be washed less frequently, unless your hair is very oily, you should also avoid using high temperature hair dryer (whenever possible let air-dry).
During the coldest months of the year are some problems of beauty, knows what they are and how you can solve:
- Chapped lips: Exfoliates gently with a toothbrush and Vaseline, facial scrub or a special product to exfoliate lips. Then, apply lip balm.
- Pale face, to add warmth to the skin Apply a touch of self-tanning gel with a moisturizer.
- Dry, tight skin, spray the face with thermal water and pat dry before applying moisturizer.
- Super dry skin, after bathing with a towel you dry off pat, but leaving the skin moist. Massage with a moisturizer skin for two minutes and keep the bathroom locked to receive the steam while applying the cream.
- Red nose: when the nose is irritated by a cold or before going out on a windy day, spread on a cotton swab and apply a little Vaseline on the bottom edge of the nostril to prevent cracking and causing the pain.
- Feet: When they are all day in boots, sweat appears. It is advisable to rotate between shoes and boots, to give them a day of rest between each other, and can dry.