Sometimes when we put eyeliner instead of improving our makeup we get worse it, because our eyes present adverse reactions to the product. So here are some tips how to care for your eyes by using eyeliner.
When we put the wrong eyeliner or are allergic to components of the same, our eyes turn red, burn, itch and dry up or on the contrary, tears and ruin your makeup, a few simple tips to enjoy the benefits you offers to use the eyeliner while you care for your eye health.
Caring for your eyes by using eyeliner:
- Do not use eyeliner with sparkles: There are liners that bring glitter or frost, but are very beautiful and the packaging says the product is safe for the eyes, the truth is that the bursts tend to discard the product, and falling in the eyes irritated.
- Keep your eyeliner pencils sharp: Sometimes we are not careful and we took our eyeliner pencil tip, although it is easier to get the line with a rounded tip when we rub our skin and the wood of the pencil, so you would hurt your eyes. It is preferable that you take a little more but give you the outline with a sharp tip, so you make sure that the skin will be in contact only with the product.
- Use contact lenses: If you use contact lenses, either prescription or aesthetics must first place the lens and when you feel comfortable proceeding with the shadow and eyeliner. To remove make-up you remove the lens and you take away the makeup as you get used to it.
Follow these tips and watch your eyes become irritated with the eyeliner.
- Tips for the eyes : four situations, four solutions to the problems of the eyes
- Tips for maintaining healthy eyes
- How to choose and apply the eyeliner
- Blue eyes makeup
- Tips for eye care, common diseases that affect the eyes
- Tips to make up your eyes
- Types of eyes and its makeup
- Caring for eyelashes
- How to make your eyes look bigger
- How to remove makeup from eyes?