Here are some important tips for you to meet the daily care of your feet.
- When you get home, dipped in lukewarm water. Wash them gently brushing the nails. Rubbing with pumice any area of hardened skin. Using a special scraper for removing foot calluses and rough areas.
- Each week exfoliate plants and ankles with a cream made with yogurt with a little salt. Dry feet thoroughly, especially between fingers and apply a moisturizing lotion. Can be exploited to give a massage: Take your foot with both hands and move your thumbs in circles starting at the tip and back to the heel. Massage your fingers one by one.
- If you have corns, warts, bunions, ingrown nails or other problem, go to the specialist.
- Walking barefoot whenever possible, leaving the feet have a free motion, supporting it throughout the plant, from heel to tip. Walking barefoot on the wet sand of the beach is very good and helps to shape the calves and ankles.
- With the heat, the veins dilate and encyst interstitial fluid in the legs and feet. Refresh based feet of cold water foot baths, rubbing alcohol; put them up whenever you can.
- The ideal shoe should fit comfortably around the heel, instep and thumb. They should be skin to absorb sweat, soft and breathable fabrics. The best heel is wide and no taller than 5 centimeters. Sandals for the summer are the best footwear. The narrow-pointed shoes often cause bunions.
- The best time of day to buy shoes is at the end of the afternoon, because that is when the feet are at their widest point.
- It is important to use more than one pair of shoes on a regular basis, avoiding high heels and tight ends. If there is only one pair, the shoes do not breathe well and throttle foot, causing sweating, chafing may occur, blisters or other alterations. This can lead to higher joint injuries of the locomotor (knees, hips and spine). The friction of the shoe can also cause calluses.