The most delicate skin of our face is around the eyes, which is why it should be treated with a lot care. It is also in these areas that use more makeup.
There are different ways to remove the makeup of the eyes, but before we should keep in mind that it must be done carefully and with gentle movements, and avoid products that irritate and cause infections in the eyes.
Among the products recommended for removing make-up eyes are:
- Eye makeup remover: The best option of course, whenever possible instead of oil or to have fragrance.
- Soap or cleansing cream: These products are used in cases of small amount of makeup in the eyes. It should be mild, unscented for sensitive skin, and rinsed with abundant water.
- Mineral oil: This oil is used in infants. You apply it with pure cotton over the area to removing make-up, if your skin is oily or acne is not recommended that use it.
- Vegetable oil: You can apply almond oil or olive oil with cotton, but being careful not to get in your eyes. Then, to remove excess oil, wipe with a dry cotton cloth.
Remember that even after removing makeup with any of these cleaning treatments you rinse your face to remove residue of the cleaners.
- Tips for the eyes : four situations, four solutions to the problems of the eyes
- What is the mineral makeup?
- Types of eyes and its makeup
- Solutions for skin problems of the eyes
- How to remove makeup from eyes?
- Blue eyes makeup
- Makeup Trend: Cat Eyes
- Caring for your eyes by using eyeliner
- Eye Makeup Tips
- The most common questions of beauty on the eyes.