Heaviness, tiredness, cramping, tingling and swelling are some of the symptoms that occur with rising temperatures. And especially if you suffer circulatory problems, so here are some tips for you to avoid heaviness in the legs.
- Do not expose your legs for long periods in the sun or other heat source.
- In times of more solar radiation, used clothing that can fully cover the legs (sarongs, long skirts…).
- Do not stand or sit with your lower legs long. It is important to change positions frequently, getting up and taking short walks.
- Walk or get on tiptoes several times and, in contrast, supports raising the heels and forefoot.
- Make a massage of two times a day for several minutes with Aloe Vera Gel, if before you put it to be cold, much better. This massage should be light and from the foot to the thigh.
- Rest elevating the legs. You can take advantage when you’re in bed for leg exercises raised, for example, cycling…
- Take cold showers in the area, alternating with jets of hot and cold water.
- Take advantage of days at the beach for walks with your legs in the water.