There are many beauty tips for face, hair and body that can now begin to do. Just go to the market, or find the ingredients in your kitchen, and put to practice depending on the care you want to give your skin or your hair. Do not miss it then!
- Clean your face with milk every day. Milk is a great ingredient for skin care, helping to cleanse the pores and thus prevent pimples, blackheads and pimples.
- To close pores, apply slices of strawberries in the face for half an hour.
- If you want to reduce or remove your tan spots on the face, apply tomato. This food is a natural skin cleanser.
- Put cucumber slices on the face helps to eliminate inflammation and reduce the heat.
- Become a natural hot oil treatment. Heat a little coconut oil, olive or jojoba oil and apply on your scalp with cotton wool. Massage the scalp for 20 minutes. Then, dip a towel in warm water and wrap your hair. Keep the towel for 45 minutes and then wash your hair like you always do with shampoo and conditioner. This trick stimulates hair growth.
- To eliminate dander, egg white mixed with four tablespoons of natural yogurt. Apply the mixture on your hair and wait for it to dry. Then wash your hair normally using cold water.
- To hydrate your hair, apply your coconut oil every other day.
- Mix a little honey in warm water to make your skin is very soft. When you bathe, wash your body with this water.
- For the skin is shiny and attractive, mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture on the body and massaged for 20 minutes before bathing.
- To combat the rash and skin allergies, apply aloe vera in the body.