A glowing skin is synonymous with health and youth. Over the years, if not take care of it, you will lose its glow. To maintain or restore it we offer various face masks so that you do at home.
Once a week, mix one tablespoon of moisturizer for the face with a squeeze of lemon and a teaspoon of sugar. Apply over entire face with circular motions. Let stand for ten minutes and rinse with warm water. Its effect will bleach and scrub.
It mixes 1/4 of avocado, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of oat. You apply it on the clean skin and massage it gently, then leave it to act 15 minutes. If your skin is oily to the preparation you can add a few drops of lemon. Remove the mask with warm water.
2 blend strawberries with 1 tablespoon of honey and apply on clean face for 15 minutes. Remove with warm water.
Refreshing and soothing mask:
Mix one tablespoon of moisturizing cream with a spoon of honey. Apply on clean skin and leave on for about 15 minutes. Cut 2 slices of cucumber and place them on closed eyelids (ideal to soften and relieve). Remove gently with a cotton ball soaked in warm water.
It accompanies any of these masks with a good rich diet in vitamin A.
- Homemade face masks with honey
- Homemade masks for oily skin
- Homemade masks for the skin
- Chocolate masks, effects and preparation
- Masks for Summer
- Fruit that hydrate your skin
- Natural Recipes for porcelain face and avoid face glow
- Homemade recipe to get your hands soft and to give brightness to your nails
- Tips for homemade peeling
- Homemade beauty treatments