Many times it is inevitable that problems of stress or fatigue your face look tired and the typical symptoms, which are the black appearance under your eyes, dark circles. To counter this and look better looking here are some tips how to conceal dark circles.
When dark circles are hereditary the only solution is concealed with makeup, on the contrary is an aspect of the skin that appears when you are tired, it is best to return to a healthier life habit.
Consider these tips from makeup to conceal your dark circles:
- Apply with your fingertips a portion of a base to take care of covering the entire area of dark circles. Try to choose a base that is the tone of your skin so the result is the best, so you avoid parties remain brighter or darker.
- Choose a tone eyeliner, lighter tones favored in this process and apply it along the line of the lower lid and, if desired, also at the top. This, combined with the base will greatly conceal dark circles.
Note that you can choose a liquid foundation or compact, the latter is better because it slides very well on the skin and covers every pore of your skin.
With these simple tips will achieve a splendid look and hiding that aspect of your face denoting fatigue and stress or just something you inherit.
- Conceal your dark circles
- Home Remedies for Dark Circles
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dark circles and puffiness
- How to remove dark circles naturally
- Concealer – Pimples or dark circles simply hide
- Expert eliminating dark circles
- Makeup to cover freckles
- And eyelid surgery to reduce dark circles
- Perfect Skin