The care of your body and face has always been a quirk that women love to indulge. But for many years now, the obsessive concern of the physical aspect is essentially not only women, since men also to take the utmost in personal appearance. Moreover, the vanity, (obviously not carried to excess) is a very common feature of all human beings. Take care of your body is actually a nice way to take some ‘time to be devoted entirely to ourselves.
In trade, for the care of the face, for example, there are really countless products, but the ever green, for me are always the most valuable and successful. The water rose for example, is a valuable product to treat every day our skin as it refreshes and tones the skin leaving a pleasant smell, but not him alone! The rose water it makes your skin velvety soft and smooth and of course can also be used in other parts of the body and not just in the face. In addition to making our skin beautiful to touch and sight is also used to relieve the eye, the bags under his eyes, and clean all skin types, from oily to extremely dry.
Obviously there are many brands on the market but, if we wanted to create your perfect house in rose water to use every day? Follow this guide and find out how!
- First, you can use both fresh roses and even those dried.
- Pick up a dozen red roses petals, discarding those with a little ‘slurred. Put them in a pot with distilled water to cover them completely. Obviously, the more you put more water will be diluted. To be sure, however, put about a liter of water.
- Turn on the heat and leave to soak until they lose their color (almost white) and water instead of buying a decidedly pinkish color. I recommend that you leave a lid on the pan and leave them on the fire for at least 25-30 minutes after boiling water. Allow to cool.
- At this point, a well sanitized jar and put into glass and rose petals and water. Close the jar and wrap it with aluminum foil, leaving the rest for six to seven hours.
- Well done you can easily filter into another jar of water your roses, use a funnel to remove the petals and pass just inside the water. Press the petals with a spoon so that excess water is filtered well.
- To preserve it longer, put in a few drops of preservative, and also, if you want to accentuate even more the smell (already in its fragrant) add a few drops of essential oil of rose.
- Then keep it in the fridge for a few days.
- It is reminded you that, as an alternative to the preservative, if it does not have at home, you can put aside some ‘of rose water previously created for use during the rest of the day and freeze it in the commonplace plastic trays used in the freezer for make ice cubes.
- How to perform clean at home
- In summer, drink water, but how much?
- Beauty products: a tonic for every skin
- How to get the skin clean and moisturized
- Tips for a radiant look
- Masks for Summer
- Feel good about your appearance and boost self-esteem
- Your allies to express makeup
- Natural Recipes for porcelain face and avoid face glow
- Sun protection in winter?