The lips are one of the sexiest parts of the face. But, being so exposed to air, sun, cold and dry environment, they may lose their appeal. Well have a poor diet, drinking less liquid and use low-quality makeup can be enemies of sexy mouth that you all like to have.
Have the chapped lips is very common among women. Want to get rid of them and lips look much more attractive and healthy? Here are some tips for beauty in your mouth that help prevent chapped lips.
Here the steps you must take to achieve this:
- Put a little olive oil on the lips before going to sleep. This is a trick that will help soften them and make them more flexible.
- Exfoliate. And exfoliate the skin, you exfoliate your lips. Buy a lip exfoliate and apply it on an old toothbrush with soft bristles. Then brush your lips gently. In this way, you get rid of dead skin and regenerate new skin.
- Hydrates. Hydration is important, because exactly, chapped lips are usually the result of dehydration on the lips. For that, apply a lip balm. You can also use aloe Vera.
- Vaseline. While you’re at home or before going to sleep, apply a little Vaseline on the lips. This is a very effective method to be more hydrated and soft.
- Let your tongue still. You may think you licking your own lips end up with the dry … But no, that does not work. On the contrary, makes lips become more dry.
- Do not pick the skin of the lips. Bite his lip trying to pull the remaining skin with teeth or fingers, an error is inevitable when you have dry lips. Do not! Drought worsens.
- Protect them from the sun. Protect your lips from the sun with UV protective balm. The sun will also damage the skin of the lips if you do not care for, so apply it along with the sunscreen on your skin.
These tips will come in handy to prevent chapped lips. Now, you will look a lot sexier mouth! And no one will refuse to be kissed…
- Tips and Secrets of Lips Care
- Tips for proper lip care
- Seasonal red lips
- Tips for Lips Look Beautiful
- Beauty and Care-Lips
- Lip care and lip gloss : glamorous lips balm and pens for healthy lips
- Sensual mouth without trace of wrinkles and how to keep perfect lips
- How to keep lips young
- Volume full lips
- Protect lips from wind, sun, cold and extreme heat