If we want to show off a shiny skin and a healthy face it is necessary to take some routines of cleansing and exfoliation to help us keep a clean skin. For this we will give you some tips on how to get pimples in a practical and simple.
This is a very important, especially for people who are more likely to have these skin imperfections. In fact, there is no magic bullet to eliminate but require routine cleaning.
So, if you don’t know how to remove pimples on your face, please read the following tips:
- Every night take charge of washing your face with warm water and make homemade pasta with 1 teaspoon of white sugar and a few drops of warm water. You apply the mixture on the area with blackheads and leave you all night. The next morning, rinse the remains. It is believed that sugar has an antibacterial that helps to eliminate these impurities.
- Another interesting product is obtained by mixing 2 tablespoons of baking soda and warm water. Mix the ingredients until a smooth paste. Add a little honey and mix. Apply the mixture on the face and let stand about 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
- If you do not have time to be recipes, try putting a little toothpaste on pimples and then rinse.
These are very simple tips to remove impurities. However, we can acquire in the homes of cosmetic products specifically for this treatment.
- Homemade masks for oily skin
- Tips for homemade peeling
- How to remove dark circles naturally
- Homemade beauty treatments
- Pimples? Puts an end to them!
- How to remove stains on the elbows naturally
- Tips to remove acne scars
- How to remove spots on the skin
- The queen shares her beauty secrets
- Natural Peeling