Women love the braids. However, sometimes give up adopting this look because it seems very complicated to do, plus it takes them longer than a ponytail or half tail.
To make you easier and acquire practice, you can try the hair of a friend. Then you will know them even with your eyes closed!
How do basic braids:
1. Comb your hair and divide into three equal sections or segments. You can take all your hair if you want to make a single braid or from some hair if you want to make a braid smaller and thinner. Either way, the braid is always the same procedure.
2. Take the hair segment that is farthest to the right and place it between the lock on the left and middle. Thus, this segment of the hair that used to be right in the middle.
3. Take the hair segment of the left and place between the central and the right. So, stay in the middle.
4. Repeat these last two steps on until the braid. While hair strands interspersed pressed to make it neat and well tied.
How do French braids or braids sewn:
1. Take a lock of hair that goes from temple to temple and divide it into three equal segments. To better understand the explanation then call the three strands A, B and C.
2. Put the lock of hair A between B and C and the strand C between A and B.
3. Then, for us braid is a braid sewn and not common, you have to take a lock of hair on the left side and connect it to B. Then braid on C.
4. It takes a lock on the right side, combine it with the lock on A and B. Braided then take a lock on the left side, combine it with C and braided on A. Keep it do not have more strands of hair free.
It is hoped that these explanations make braids help you step by step!