The lemon juice combined with sunlight has been used to hair lightener for many years. The results are often subtle at first and further action required for the hair not dry. However, this is an easy way to add some Brighten your hair especially if you have brown hair.
* As a first step you need wet hair. It should not wash hair before using the lemon to make clear the same as this removes the natural oils of hair and make the lemon juice dries too fast.
* Cut two lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a clean jar. Add a liter of water to the pitcher and stir.
* Pour the liquid from the jar on the hair until well saturated. Or if you prefer just to clarify some sections, dip a cloth into the wet mixture and only a few strands of your hair.
* Come out in the sun to make your hair dry under the sun. Experts say the method of Lemon and sunlight requires five hours of continuous sun exposure for best results. It is not necessary for you to not move during this time. You can make the garden, take walks, and go to some outdoor play or other activities to pass the time.
* After the time elapsed from the sun and re-moisturize your hair only with water and applies a moisturizing conditioner to avoid any damage to your hair.
You can apply this advice every day to get clear results. However, it is important to monitor the health of your hair, if it begins to dry out too must suspend the application of lemon juice.
Do not forget erase any traces of lime or diluted lemon in your skin (face, neck, hands, etc…) before sun exposure. Remember the lemon skin contact with the sun could get dirty.