There is a maxim that goes with the makeup of the summer, beyond the trends change every season: when the temperatures climb, the color is lightened. Both the beach and in the city, imposing a more natural look. We give you five keys to show off well in these months of high temperatures.
* A different light. The cold days not only seem more gray: they really are. The solar spectrum changes throughout the year, and makes, from November to March, much more blue light and cold during the summer, when prevailing warm reddish tones. This is one reason why the cold seems to ask deeper colors, to illuminate this environment something gray, while the heat gets along better with the range of soft oranges, cakes more playful and, above all, copper and gold.
* Colors for face tanning. The tanned face needs to be in tune with the colors of makeup. The tones that favor when the skin is pale may be too aggressive when used in a tanned face. In recent months, it is worth avoiding the deep purple plum, bright red lips and black eyeliner too thick stroke. If you feel you can not waive these tones, it is best used in formulas semi-transparent, leaving just a hint of color and are more flattering.
* The makeup bases should offer little coverage and let them appreciate the complexion. Do not insist on close spots, freckles or pimples at all costs, covering the skin with layers and layers of makeup opaque. The result would be highly visible, highly artificial, and with the heat and perspiration, the base would take little time in beginning to melt and leave spots and shiny skin. In summer, more than ever, it is important that the makeup allowed to see the quality of the skin and reflect light to get a fresh appearance. Do not abuse the translucent powder, which, with high temperatures, tend to accumulate in the wrinkles.
* Texture cream. The cream colored products are the best allies of the faces summer. Take advantage of the many advantages of shadows, blushers and lipsticks creamy texture, extending a finger in an almost informal, without drawing their environment, even with some imprecision to achieve a very relaxed and natural. Just a touch of color in the center of the cheekbones, eyelids and lower lip and blend gently to improve appearance without being overly made up.
* Lips should be moist and fresh. Farewell to kill formulas: it’s time to shine now. The sores in liquid form have the advantage of being more heat resistant than traditional bar, which prevents annoying breaks.