There are many people who adopt diets for extreme weight loss that can become downright dangerous for health.
However, there are certain tricks that can be got ready at home to lose weight in a healthy and natural manner and are detailed below:
- Develop a list of reasons that are to lose weight and keep that list in a visible place in the kitchen (preferably near the refrigerator).
- Chewing food thoroughly and take the time to savor.
- Find out more about the virtues of nutrients and the body’s needs, so that it can judge and change eating habits.
- Banish the word diet of vocabulary, because that word has a negative connotation represents psychological deprivation and sadness. It is better to take the idea you are eating healthily.
- Avoid weighing yourself every day to know how much it has thinned. It is best to weigh yourself once a week and always in the morning.
- Do not skip any meals (especially breakfast), because the body collects notices and then reserves. Even the person may have more hunger and overeating.
- Each meal (minimum three) should have foods from the food groups always following the proportion of the plate. That is, the agency must receive the necessary dose of vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Prefer steaming techniques, grilled and baked.
- Avoid foods that have cream sauces, butter or oil in excess.
- Search options of fresh fruit for dessert.
- Choose daily vegetable side dishes without added fat or low quantity and fresh salads.
- Follow a balanced diet low in saturated fat and trans unsaturated fats, cholesterol, added sugars, salt and alcohol.
- Balance caloric intake with exercise.
- Prefer whole grains rather than refined.
- Include milk or non-fat low.
- Stay away from added sugars.
- Avoid adding salt in food preparation.