Faking a Perfect Skin
Grains, dark circles, small capillaries, scars … these are some of the imperfections of skin to which women face every morning. Sin embargo, however, fake perfect skin is possible by correcting some tricks that will make the skin look like velvet.
Genetics is important, but the immaculate appearance of the skin of many models is more aesthetic work done by the makeup, that’s nature.
Grains, dark circles, skin redness and even some scars can be disguised by using some tricks and investing a little patience and dedication when it comes to grooming.
The rings of a bad night:
A time of stress, hard work or a party, may lead to the emergence of that horrible black shadow under the eyes: dark circles. The spell is the only product that can conceal, but the trick is to apply it to seem as natural as possible.
The tone of the product must always be one or two tones below the skin and it is preferable to the yellow tent.Before applying it is necessary to throw an eye contour cream and a moisturizer with ceramides, thus avoiding the spell is cracking and gives elasticity to the skin.Applied with small taps with fingertip lacrimal area, but without extension. For a natural look is best to apply before makeup base, but if you achieved a more intense, you can also use up it.
- Unify the facial skin
- Translucent powder & tips to make your makeup last longer.
- Solutions for skin problems of the eyes
- Perfect nails in a few steps
- Learn What the Perfect Lipstick throughout the Day
- Conceal your dark circles
- Tips for a perfect epilation
- Concealer – Pimples or dark circles simply hide
- How to Eliminate Acne Scars
- Dark circles under the eyes