Cosmetics are your greatest allies of beauty, why not just have to be careful to choose them, but also learn to conserve.
The following tips will help you keep your cosmetics properly.
- Close all pot, jar or bottle immediately after use. This prevents the water from evaporating and containing the product from rusting.
- Use good hygiene when handling your cosmetics. Do not put dirty fingers in the cream to avoid contamination.
- Where cosmetics are kept is also important. Keep them away from light and heat.
- Do not open the product until you go to use. But if you opened and you decide to use some time later, store tightly closed in the bottom of the fridge. But be careful, some creams can be saved in the fridge but not cooler, because they are not prepared to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Dispose of cosmetics that you used during an illness. For example, if you had conjunctivitis, discarding all eye makeup (pencils, mascara, shadows, etc.)…
- Discard the lipstick you used if you had a wound or injury on the lips or those who feel that you leave a strange taste.
- If your eyeliner or lips are mechanical or retractable, do not go too the tip to prevent breakage. If they use a good pencil sharpener to avoid splintering the wood and do not overdo it in the long to prevent breakage during use.