The stress is one of the problems that are reflected in our skin, showing the dull and lifeless. A very common problem nowadays and for the one that luckily we have solution. It is a matter of relaxing face masks, which will return the light to your skin.
A highly recommended is the aloe vera mask, for which we need two tablespoons of aloe vera pulp, a quarter cup of olive oil and two tablespoons of rose water. Mix well and store in a glass jar, to use whenever you want. You leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
We can also make a mask of yogurt, for which we need a few slices of cucumber, chamomile and yogurt. First we apply the yogurt all over your face and neck, and then spread over the face and cucumber slices on eyes, two pads soaked in chamomile. We leave it on for 10 minutes and remove with warm water.
And of course, a mask of honey, for which we need two tablespoons of honey, a tablespoon of brewer’s yeast, egg yolk and a tablespoon of oatmeal. Mix all ingredients and apply on the face, leaving it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Homemade face masks with honey
- Homemade face masks for a glowing skin
- Homemade masks for the skin
- Homemade masks for oily skin
- Masks for Summer
- Homemade beauty treatments
- Natural hair masks
- Natural Recipes for porcelain face and avoid face glow
- Chocolate masks, effects and preparation
- After suns natural home recipes