The skin of your baby requires special care and delicate to stay healthy. Redness, peeling, dryness are signs that something is wrong. To avoid these problems, see the following advices to care for your children’s skin.
Why skin requires special care for your baby?
The dermis of a newborn child is fragile and very thin. From birth and up to three years of life it continues to mature and develop.
The pH is neutral (around 7), with an acid mantle that lets you keep in good condition and at the same time, protecting it from external aggressions such as urine, sweat or soap.
Bath time is one of the key moments when caring for baby’s skin and so you must ensure that you are using the appropriate child care products required for each part of the small body.
Your baby’s skin is dry, red or scaly, what happens?
Cradle cap, the diaper rash or atopic dermatitis are some of the conditions that may appear on the skin of your children. You should not be alarmed; they are not serious if they get medical treatment. But remember, if you notice any symptoms the first thing to do is visit a dermatologist to prevent infection or other diseases.
Three basic tips for baby skin care:
- Change baby’s diaper frequently and apply a cream that protects it from urine, faeces and nappy.
- When you bathe or wash your child, use neutral gels and soaps only those parts of the body where folds form. Do not forget to dry thoroughly without rubbing, and moisturize.
- Use organic cotton clothing instead of wool. When you wash your clothes separately and do it with a mild detergent.
- Skin Care from 0 to 15 years
- Like feeding a baby without dropping the bust
- Skin Care for 16-29 years
- Skin care on hot days
- Care for blemished skin
- Care Tricks to dry skin
- 5 tips to care your skin
- Eye Care : A rich skin care products specifically for the eye area
- Hand care and natural remedies
- Beauty Skin