One of the problems of the skin most common is acne. In reality, the grain can appear anywhere on the body, but usually choose the face to make an appearance. If you suffer from this condition, keep read on as here are several tips for acne.
At times we think that the acne is very difficult to fight and that we do not have control on the apparition of the grains. However, through the use of certain homemade recipes, you will be able to achieve a face free of acne.
Tips for Acne:
Honey: You apply it in the shape of mask twice a week.
Soap of sulfur: Wash your face twice a day with soap of specific sulfur for the acne.
Multivitamins: The acne can be a sign of bad nutrition; these will help to improve the health of your skin if you suffer from vitamin deficiency.
Carrot: To eat carrots prevents the apparition of the acne as it helps to repair the tissues and releases the toxins from the body.
Zinc: Increase in the use of zinc in your diet will allow you to fight against the acne, since that is an antibacterial agent and regulates the production of sebum in the skin.
As you will notice are recipes very easy and inexpensive, if you are a constant in the treatment you will see improvements in about 4 weeks.
- How to Eliminate Acne Scars
- Acne – The disease of the sebaceous glands leads to blackheads, pimples, pustules and nodules
- How to remove acne scars
- Causes and Course of Acne
- Therapy and Treatment of Acne
- Home remedies to hide skin markings
- Fruit and more fruit for beautiful skin
- Diagnosis, Symptoms and Symptoms of Acne
- Care for blemished skin
- Tips for taking care of your Skin