Sometimes, you may notice the importance of your feet and left them a bit abandoned. They bear the full weight of your body and are responsible for lead to be everywhere during a long day of work or study, or simply at home.
That is why here are some tips for you to maintain and make your feet look healthy and beautiful:
- Take time to wash your feet daily with soap and water, then rinse with warm water and dry them gently, with a towel. Finally, apply a moisturizer and massage.
- If, during the day, you feel that your feet are wet take the time to dry and, if necessary, change your socks to keep them dry and prevent fungal growth.
- Apply sunscreen, mostly in the summer months, on foot if you are going to wear sandals or any shoe that leaves your feet outdoors.
- Use pumice stone to polish your feet, more than anything your heels. Way, you can eliminate dead cells and roughness, giving it a look and feel soft to the skin.
- Before going to bed at night to wash your feet dry and apply plenty of moisturizer to act overnight.
To avoid odor deodorant applied daily to keep your feet cool and odor free.
- An exercise that promotes movement and allows the foot rest and deflate is lying on your bed, your back straight, and support your legs on the wall to keep blood flowing in the opposite direction. This is going to alleviate a lot and will allow you to rest your feet and legs.
- Foot care tips
- Daily care of the feet
- Ten care tips for beautiful feet
- Chiropody : Protection care and treat for the feet
- Tips to eliminate varicose veins
- How to get sexy legs
- Beauty tips for winter care
- How to soften the heel, soles and remove calluses of the feet
- 7 tips to keep your feet beautiful and healthy
- 10 tips to prevent varicose veins