The lovers of the make-up use products to beautify their eyes. However, sometimes they do not take into account the health of the eyes and abuse of makeup. Follow the following tips to maintain healthy eyes and enjoy the make-up without remorse.
The bottom line of what you care for your eyes is an infection, for-besides health effects – for appearance is nothing nice to have a swollen eye and redness, just as you must prevent contact of the cornea with the makeup products and you should exercise extreme caution if you use contact lenses.
Tips for maintaining healthy eyes:
- Never force your makeup with someone else or try the testers of the stores.
- Wash your hands before applying any makeup product.
- Do not wet the products you use, as well increases the risk of bacteria.
- The eye makeup expires 3 months of being open, so after that you discard and buy new.
- Always apply make-up line above the eyelid to avoid any contact with the eye.
- Never leave your cosmetics in extreme temperatures (cold or hot) bacteria can be generated.
- Do not apply makeup if your eyes are burning or have red.
- Do not ringworm eyebrows and/or eyelashes, as there is no product certified by the medical society that is safe for this procedure.
By using the correct makeup for eyes, you are sure to keep your eyes healthy and beautiful.
- Tips for the eyes : four situations, four solutions to the problems of the eyes
- Tips to make up your eyes
- Tips for eye care, common diseases that affect the eyes
- Types of eyes and its makeup
- Tips to look attractive and healthy lips
- How to make your eyes look bigger
- Smokey eyes or smoky eyes, step by step
- Makeup Tips: looks famous
- Makeup Trend: Cat Eyes
- How to remove makeup from eyes?