Want to become a blonde? If you are not a natural blonde and want to try a stain, consider the following tips:
- To get the perfect tone, remember that the dyes can not explain more than two or three shades. If you want to get a clearer picture before you submit your hair to a bleaching process.
- When touches your hair, apply the dye only in the root and wait 10 minutes to complete the rest of your hair, only if necessary, as the first color begins to fall close to the scalp and little by little fading throughout your mane.
- The dark hair tends to turn orange when they clear, so it requires a very detailed discoloration and not to expose to the sun.
- Rinse only with fuses less damaging to hair if hair becomes complete, since the color is applied to only one part of hair.
- Do not try to get a uniform color root to tip, the natural blonde is always darker at birth and clears in the end.
- Choose the blond tone goes with your skin better. The deep ash blonde fur does better and clear subtle ash is so discreet that looks great in leather with golden tones and if you want to take a look in the style of Barbie, the blond dye extra light is pearl for you.