What makes the air conditioner in your hair? Conditioner keeps your hair hydrated, gives softness, produces gloss, prevents hair breakage, split ends, reduces electricity, facilitates combing, many of the benefits you can enjoy conditioner.
We must take into consideration the state of our hair the right way to use the conditioner.
If your hair is dry, not only need the conditioner, but also a treatment every week.
If your hair is normal, it will suffice if you apply in means and ends from time to time, for example when you notice your hair is tangled or going to use drying.
If your hair is greasy, a spray conditioner would be the ideal, so you can apply at the ends and prevent breakage.
The shampoo two in one is good, especially if your hair is very bulky, which sponge is much as it will help tie handling.
The amount and frequency depend on whether you have dry or oily hair. Broadly speaking, it is said that hair conditioner is what moisturizer to the skin.
Therefore, depending on the characteristics, should be used to a greater or lesser extent. As a general rule, you can say that there are no problems in using it after every wash, but mainly depends on the condition of the hair.
- If it is dry, you need not only the air conditioner, but also a hydrating mask every three or four washes.
- If instead your hair is normal, just apply in means and ends only occasionally, when I notice more tangled or going to use the dryer.
- If it is fatty, it is best to choose a no-rinse spray conditioner to extend only in the ends and prevent breakage so early.
- Hair always healthy, obtains it!
- Does your hair falls out?
- Hair Care : For beautiful hair, healthy scalp and coordinated care for the road
- How to stop split ends?
- Oily hair care
- Dry hair care : Shampooing too energetic
- 2 in 1 Shampoo your hair
- Flushing according to your skin type
- Hair care & styling
- The best care for your hair during the summer