Natural Cosmetics is today one in which old formulas are used by high-tech beauty to purchase products of plant origin, no preservatives, perfumes or chemical additives to take advantage of the active ingredients of flowers, fruits and plants.
It is known as green cosmetics and although it seems a novelty, the same as used for thousands of years, when the Greeks and Egyptians used natural herbs and flowers to make creams protective skin, shampoos, oils, gels, serums, etc. today have been refined and perfected by the cosmetics industry.
To prepare these products using natural ingredients from organic farming and are then labeled with the formula which clearly indicates the amounts of percentages that each contains.
Its advantages are that they are easier to tolerate than many other products to avoid skin problems, and many of its products such as gels and soaps have soothing properties, disinfectants and nutrition, which are effective at the time to avoid possible allergic reactions. While they are a bit more expensive than traditional cosmetic products, the results obtained are truly incomparable.
- Is natural really better for the skin?
- Tips to keep new cosmetics
- Preserves your cosmetics
- Ampoule – For dry, stressed skin
- Anti-Aging Serum – Fountain of youth for the skin in cream form
- All natural beauty
- Makeup in the summer months
- Natural beauty from the sun
- When can anti-aging cream be used?
- Natural Recipes for porcelain face and avoid face glow