If you’re thinking to wear false eyelashes and do not want that look completely fake, check out these tips:
Although it sounds obvious, the first thing is to look for that look more natural, almost all of plastic, but there are some to which they are more noticeable than others, so try to make a good choice. Most eyelash extensions include a small instruction manual, but always try to follow these tips:
- Wash your face well and do not put make-up until you’ve done.
- Measure them; maybe you are a little big. If you want shorter, cut them with scissors before putting them tiny.
- Do not apply the glue directly into your eyes, do it in the strip lashes.
- Place them gently and if you need to push, you can flatten the tip of a stick and do with it, but be careful not to sting the eye.
- Please wait a few little minutes to dry really well before starting makeup and if you want, you can also put them mascara.